Mastercard India Lounge Program
Now you can enjoy the comforts of air travel even before you fly with complimentary access and use of facilities across select airport lounges in India under Mastercard India Lounge Programme. Please click here for the list of the airport lounges available to you.
How to avail this benefit?
- Walk into the valid lounges listed under Mastercard India Lounge Programme
- Handover your card to the lounge staff
- Lounge staff will test your card for validity in the programme
- For validity of your card, call our Bandhan Bank customer care at 1800-258-8181 or call Mastercard toll free helpline 1800-102-6263
- Please note that only two lounge access are allowed per calendar quarter
Mastercard India Lounge Programme Terms and Conditions:
- The programme is applicable in select Lounges in India, via Mastercard’s service providers. This list of lounges is subject to change from time to time.
- Access at the lounge would be given upon successful authorisation of the Mastercard card on the electronic terminals placed at the lounges.
- Eligible cardholders will get access to the lounge, and food & beverages as applicable under the agreement between Mastercard and the lounge. Cardholder is advised to check what services and facilities are covered in the Mastercard Lounge access program.
- An authorisation for an amount (Rs.25) will be taken on the card for validation purposes only and it will not be charged to Mastercard cardholder's account.
- Programme is open only for cardholders carrying a valid Mastercard card issued in India. Only one entry per cardholder will be permitted.
- The programme is applicable till December 31, 2023.
- The programme can be modified, amended, changed or revoked anytime by Mastercard without prior intimation.
- The access to the lounge will be available on first come, first served basis.
- Any cardholder queries/complaints may be referred to ‘Mastercard For You’. You can access this service by calling ‘Mastercard For You’ toll free helpline 1800-102-6263.
- Neither Mastercard nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates nor Mastercard's member banks nor any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively the "Promoters") assume any responsibility for the products or services offered at the participating lounges. The products and services are sold or licensed or provided solely by the Service Provider, and the Promoters accept no liability whatsoever in connection with the products and services.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to avail the offer. Any participation by the Cardholder shall be voluntary and the terms and conditions of the Mastercard Lounge programme shall be binding on the cardholders.
- Mastercard assumes no responsibility in case a particular lounge operator shuts down the lounge(s) due to lease not getting renewed or for any such reason beyond the purview of Mastercard or Mastercard's member banks.
- Please Note: Keeping in view the safety of our cardholders, we would like to inform you that in light of the current COVID-19 situation and in support of the State and Central government’s social distancing efforts, few of the lounges are not operational until further notice. We urge you to please bear with us for this inconvenience.